News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

nice to meet you

Started by fauno, November 21, 2008, 01:34:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fauno

Hello to everybody, my name is Fausto, I'm Italian and "cane corso" is my passion so I've 4 adult cane corsos... I'm glad about this forum and I'm honoured to be able to join...I hope to talk soon...thanks :)

rob61

welcome to the forum!!!!     ciao fausto

Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


toronero


marlyan


justice

Welcome to the forum Fauno.

Eaglemount


Helmut

Hello Fausto, welcome to the place where the Cane Corso enthusiasts are at home ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Valmorea

Ciao Fausto
welcome  to the forum ;)

degli schiavoni


fauno

I just wanna say thanks for your "wellcome"!!...I already know some of you as Roberto who invited me to this forum (and thanks as well for yesterday to his home,I enjoied a great "pasta coi funghi")...and as Vincenzo (valmorea) who I know that he's doing a good job ( I'd like to visit his breeding as soon as possible)...about the other, well, I hope to know everybody little by little...and in the meantime I'll start to visit your web site...thanks again...I'll talk to you soon... :)

rob61

The next time you get to Find there will be the AL PESTO PASTA! FAUSTO HELLO! ROBERTO
Italiano  » Inglese  Traduci