News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Guittonnie : New link

Started by Guittonnie, November 24, 2008, 12:23:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guittonnie

Hi there,

This is my new website where you'll can find all things on my works (past, present & future)

http://www.canecorsoguittonnie.com/

Enjoy !

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Your new website is a true improvement.
Nice to see your dogs,  and their photos
Great to see Nabucco from young cane corso till  a senior cane corso with dignity

Navarro

Hi,

The web site is really nice. I like the way you did the standard section.
Kairi

Sarka

Its the print head Rubens?
Nice homepage

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Very Nice Websait! ;) And dogs!  :)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

vilma

Congrats - webpage is fantastic :)

Zazelle


Sarka

Very nice head of Rubens. I have at home simelar head print, but whit Jones on and they are like the same... :-* :-*