News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

hello

Started by chaos15, November 25, 2008, 10:23:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaos15

hello,

I m' call fabrice.j' have 25ans, j' live in France.
my wife and me let us have cane corso. a male " chaos" and a female " dina".
I also make rci (obedience, tracking and corrosive) with my 2 large. my two loves ttrés good character.
I believe that j' said all.

Claude DARMANIN


kris_c_c

welcome :)
have a great time here

fauno

Hi Fabrice!!...wellcome to the forum.. :)

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  ;D  ;D
          kayla

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

KahuCaneCorso


rob61


justice

Welcome to the forum.

Joe


Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

Mary

Welcome to the forum.

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here.

Amore

Welcome from Georgia.
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown