News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

New Member..

Started by TaraM, September 27, 2006, 11:05:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaraM

Hello everyone.  My name is Tara and I'm from Connecticut.

I adopted my Corso, Cesar, who is now about 4 and a half months old from the local animal shelter.   When we adopted him, we were just told he was a Mastiff mix.   I later found out through police reports that he is infact a Cane Corso, possibly a purebreed.

Anyways, I look forward to the information and advice you all may have.  He's a sweet boy and we love him.

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Tara, glad you were able to help a Corso in need!  Post a picture for us, I bet you have one or two!  LOL
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena

hi tara
cute looking puppy
welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


BluSteel CaneCorso

You have a pretty blue, my favorite color!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Cohors

#8

Welcome onboard Tara.
360º Cane Corso

chris

welcome to the forum tara

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

Yulia

Hello Tara and welcome
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us