News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

CUSTODI NOS Cane Corso breeder from Serbia

Started by custodi nos, November 28, 2008, 12:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natalia

www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Gagi-Pako


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii ;D
       kayla

custodi nos

Hello again,and thanks nice words!

Here are the pictures from other dogs in and from our kennel CUSTODI NOS.



POAHRO CUSTODI NOS (Tyson x Zoe del rosso malpelo)

LUGO CUSTODI NOS (Tyson x Nemora)

ZAKIRA CUSTODI NOS (Tyson x Zoe del rosso malpelo)

ETTORE CUSTODI NOS (Rodrigo del rosso mapelo x Nemora) two monts old!


Visit website of our kennel www.canecorso.co.rs

Mari

You have very nice Cani Corso.  Welcome to the forum.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;