News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

CUSTODI NOS Cane Corso breeder from Serbia

Started by custodi nos, November 28, 2008, 12:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

custodi nos

Hello from Serbia!

I am Nenad Srdanov Cane Corso breeder for last nine years.
My kennel name is CUSTODI NOS FCI 4181

This are the photos from some dogs in my kennel

AGATA DEL ROSSO MALPELO (Conan Dei Dauni x Gilda)

SARA (Zar del rosso malpelo x Circe)

ZOE DEL ROSSO MALPELO (Bazo x Ligea)

TYSON (Portos x Sofia)
Visit website of our kennel www.canecorso.co.rs

Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

marlyan


Sarka


Joanna

Welcome  :)
you have beautiful dogs,I have seen your work and I like it very much ,Lotar specialy ;D



Natalia

www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

guillaume


custodi nos

Hello and Thanks to everyone for welcoming and good words for my dogs!

Here are the photos of some dogs from my breeding.I will start with "R" litter (Tyson x Naomi del rosso malpelo) and one female from "L" litter


LARISA CUSTODI NOS (Tyson x Nemora) sister from Lotar Custodi nos

RIOCA CUSTODI NOS (Tyson x Naomi del rosso malpelo) V-2 Raduno dell anno 2007 giovane c.

REBBIA CUSTODI NOS (Tyson x Naomi del rosso malpelo)

REGGINA CUSTODI NOS (Tyson x Naomi del rosso malpelo)
Visit website of our kennel www.canecorso.co.rs

justice

Welcome to the form. Thanks for posting the pictures as well.

Jessica

Hi Nenad.  ;)

Welcome to the Forum.

Zacki says hi.  :-*
She is doing great the little "bulldozer"!  ;D
Next year will be many shows for her and I hope I will see you in Bratislava!  ;D

// Jessica
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

Helmut

Hello Nenad, welcome to the Forum, we hear something good from your kennel in Skopje, keep up the great work  ;) ;)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Cedrik

Welcome and very nice dog !
Agata  :o :o Beautiful !


Ulveskoven


Holger