News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Kennel CORSO De LYUKS from Moscow.

Started by corsodelyuks, September 30, 2006, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsodelyuks

Hello, from Moscow!
My name is Tatyana Gusarova. I am from Russia. I am glad to introduce my Kennel "CORSO De LYUKS" .Welcome to our dogs!
With best regards, Tatyana.

Tineke

Hello, welcome and enjoy :)
I looked at your website, your dogs are beautiful.

Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding!

Casa del Sol

hola and welcome to the forum. i hope you enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


chris

hello and welcome tatyana
you have some very nice dogs

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Corine


Our dogs are for life, not just for breeding.

del_angelo


Cohors

#8

Welcome Tatiana
360º Cane Corso

Deucalions


Yulia

Welcome to forum Tatiana.
My name is Yulia but I live in Dallas Texas. do you have some pictures of you dogs?
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

corsodelyuks

Hello!
Thanks to  everyone for invitation.
Tatyana.

Lou and Scott


ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

corsodelyuks