News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Kennel CORSO De LYUKS from Moscow.

Started by corsodelyuks, September 30, 2006, 07:19:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corsodelyuks

Hi !
Congratulatios to the WINNERS in the WDS in POLAND!!!!!!!
.....and again about our dogs...., about   thier training (ZKS + ZGS)
ZKS includes skills:
1.sample of a thing on a smell among other things,
2.protaction of a thing and the attitude to throw up feeding (forages)
3. the ditantion of the  infringer including directly detention, protection of the owner against an attack ,
protaction of the infringer and it escorting,the attitude to a shot/\.
As to ZGS :
The diploma on ZGS is recognized sufficient for the admission of dogs in WORKING class at axhibitions (monobreed -RKF-FCI)


Mashkin

Hi corsodelyuks!
This is Maria Tolubaeva (Novosibirsk).
I'm glad to see you here!

corsodelyuks

Hi Masha!
I am glad to see you too!
Tatyana .

corsodelyuks

 :).... and now I put some pics of my  previous puppies ..... :) :) :)
female :










turkalurk

Do you still use Rio? How old is he? Did you get him from Murgese himself??? Thanks, Lee

corsodelyuks

Rio is 10 years old now & he is alive & healthy.  I used him in 2004 and 2005 years....
This year I am waiting new puppies from other males.
-RIO DEL MURGESE

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, nice pictures!  Your Nora looks just like my Magic, they could be sister!
Pete
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

wantacorso


corsodelyuks

Hi and THANKS! .....   Magic is a pritty girl.....!......................and some pics of NORA




corsodelyuks

                                   DEAR FRIENDS!
WE WISH YOU A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !




Kennel "ÃÆ'?ÂÃ,¡ORSO De LYUKS"

corsodelyuks

Hello ! Hello ! Hello!!!!

At the Christmas night.... magic night....were born 5 wonderful puppies from my SHER@TARABAS!!! -2 males (black-br.) and 3 black females!!!
I am happy!

corsodelyuks


corsodelyuks

Sorry... :'( :' ... I dont see my pics...
Try again!

Parents : SHER & TARABAS


canecorsonancy

Can you give me their pedigree numbers? I would love to add the pics to the pedigree database ;D
And puppypictures are of course more than welcome!!!!!!!
xxx
Nancy

ItalicaCaneCorso

Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA