News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hi and nice to meet you all

Started by Cohors Poland FCI, December 01, 2008, 08:50:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cohors Poland FCI

Hallo

I'm Joanna I'm Cane Corso fanatic ;D and  breeder from Poland  :)
my web site http://www.cohors.freehost.pl/
what else ...hmmm I'm glad I have found this forum  ;D and nice to meet you all  ;D

rebecca

hello joanna all pleasure is for us  :)
animal's for life!!!!


Natalia

#2
OOOO welkome,welcome Asiulek(Joanna) ;D
Joanna is Big fanatic ,have a small kennel .She have a wonderfull Corso.
She have a best tiltes in Poland working female.Name this fenomen female is Youth Champion of Poland, Champion of Poland ,3x Europa Winner ARIKA,she is senior but still have a big heart to work!! :D
Joanna is my friend ;D
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Joe


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

marlyan


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  ;D
                   kayla

Cohors Poland FCI

Thank you for nice and warm welcome :)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

fauno


justice


Cane Club Kennel

Welcome Joanne.

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

coco


Helmut

Hello Joanna and welcome to the Forum, seems that the Polish fraction here becomes bigger ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Gerdien


www.canecorsonederland.nl