News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hi new to this sight and breed

Started by bill p, December 07, 2008, 10:48:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill p

Hi my name is Bill from ct. Have a new 17 week old blue male. My last dog was a bull mastiff.

Joe


chandler84

welcome to the site, my next cane corso will be a blue male.

Laura Ice


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Sabrina & Dino

welcome! i would love to see pictures!!

Mary


bill p

thanks everyone. I bought the dog from a breeder in Pennslvania named calozzo. the father is cisco and mother is corina. not sure how to post pics ?

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii ;D
           kayla

Mari

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your first Cane Corso baby!!! ;D
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

justice

Hey Bill,

Welcome I'm in Ct. as well (originally from Norwalk). I have 2 cc's, a male 3yrs. old and a female 1 yr. old.