News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

New here :)

Started by Maija, December 08, 2008, 09:58:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maija

Hello ;D Im from Finland and i have one cc male. We bought it about two month ago he is now 2,5 years old, he is very lovely boy :-* before Leo we had rottweiler, which is also great dog. i love massive dogs!

chandler84


marlyan


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  ;D
          kayla

Mari

Welcome to the forum!!! ;D
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Maija

#5
Thanks for everyone ;D Hope that i will learn a lot of this wonderful breed and learning understand english language better ;)

justice


Jasmine


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

Eeva

"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hello welcome to the forum!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

rista77

Welcome friends  ;)

regards from Serbia

jan

Welcome to the forum  ;)