News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

I am a new one

Started by nevada, December 11, 2008, 12:26:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevada

Hi. I am Polina
Me and my Oliviera from Saint-Petersburg (Russia)

I am glad to be here  :)

PS Sorry for my english :)




nevada


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum

Joe


ronjhoser

Welcome and be sure that many variations of English are spoken here... I am sure that yours will be fine, as well. ;D

nevada

Thank you. I hope it will be a good praktice for me ;)

Joanna

welcome ;) you have very nice female maybe you will tell us more about her



Garciano

A big warm welcome to you Polina and Oliviera.

CorsoInCA


Natalia

Hello,You have a verry nice girl.My english is too not good.But Im still learning(learn ;D)
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

fauno

Hello and wellcome here Polina!! :)

nevada

http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=12582

here pedigree

She is 2 years

She is a CH of Russia, BLR, MLD, BLG, Montenegro, Latvia, Makedonia, Romania, 6 CACIB, 2 RCACIB, BOB...

justice


chandler84

Welcome from Las Vegas.  You have a beautiful dog, I especially like the picture of her in the grass.