News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Christmas theme

Started by Robbrs, December 13, 2008, 10:04:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robbrs

The forum changed to christmas theme bacause of the most beautifull time of the year  ;D

Hope you enjoy it!

If you still don't like this theme, you can set the default theme again for yourself in the "profile" menu

Joanna

WOW ,WOW  ,WOW I'm loving it .I'm Christmas fanatic ;D



justice


Mary

Think it is great! Thanks!

Joe

Hey Robbrs, love the theme, but do have one question, is there anyway to get the link for "veiw unread topics  since last visit", that's usually at the top of the regular page?

I would like to keep this theme, but that was the best tool ;D


Never mind, found it to the right up there, just says unread ;)

Sarka


Robbrs

Good to read your positive reactions  8)

It's a pleasure to serve you with these things sometimes ;)

"Dei Peligni"

many compliments...
very very beautifull....

http://www.canecorsodeipeligni.it
Marcello,Antonio
italy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Helmut

thats really perfect, so now the x-mass comes also to the Forum and his CC- enthusiasts  ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Mari

I love the Christmas theme, thanks for the lovely cheer.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Jerry&Kayla

love it!!!  ;D it looks really nice!!
          kayla

pia

It looks nice , love the snowmen  ;D

PrideNJoyzCC

 :o

How festive!  i love it!  It's only missing one thing...a snowdoggie.  Great job!
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Garciano

I think this Christmas theme brings some extra joy to all .Oh almost forgot this one is for you Roy.....lol