News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by Agnnyte, December 15, 2008, 10:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Agnnyte

Hello, I am Agne. I‘m from Lithuania. In the future I would like to be tho owner of a Cane Corso, so I would like to learn and to know as much as possible until I have this wonder in my house.

vilma

Hello :)
Nice to see you here  ;D

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

chandler84


Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


fauno

Hi and wellcome here!! :)

Sussi


Helmut

Hello Agne, welcome to the CC enthusiasts here, from which town you are? To research and find the Cane Corso of your wish, you'll come to the right people here. ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Maija


rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Agnnyte

Quote from: Helmut on December 15, 2008, 09:07:10 PM
Hello Agne, welcome to the CC enthusiasts here, from which town you are? To research and find the Cane Corso of your wish, you'll come to the right people here. ;D ;D

I am from Siauliai, in the North of Lithuania. I found some right people in our country ;)

karolina


Mary


Eaglemount

hello and welcome!