News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

AUGURI

Started by gimmy dei martinotti, December 22, 2008, 11:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gimmy dei martinotti

TANTISSIMI AUGURI DI BUON NATALE A TUTTI !!!
*** Gimmy dei Martinotti ***

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board :D
Please give us your real name. Always nice to know who we are talking to ;)
xxx
Nancy

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

guillaume


Custodi dell´Impero

Welcome!!
E Tanti auguri pure a te ;) :P
Il Rustico

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

marlyan


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii  ;D
                kayla

canecorsonancy

Quote from: canecorsonancy on December 22, 2008, 11:27:46 PM
Welcome on board :D
Please give us your real name. Always nice to know who we are talking to ;)

I ask again.... Could you please give us your real name?
xxx
Nancy