News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Language settings

Started by canecorsonancy, May 19, 2006, 10:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canecorsonancy

Thanks to Robbie our Admin (the man who helped me set up this forum........ he did most of the work actually ;D), you can now choose your language in your profile settings. The entire forum will be in your language, except of course for the messages ;D
At this moment English, Dutch, German and Spanish are available. ;)
xxx
Nancy

Robbrs

First of all, it's Rob, not Robbie. Robbie is just a stupid nickname  ;D
You can call me Rob, Robbrs or just mister site-admin  ;D

I will install more languages later this day. When this is finished you can change the language this way:
* profile
* Account Related Settings
* Preffered Language

The default Preffered language is offcourse English

canecorsonancy

Ok Mister Site-Adim ;D I already use the name Rob for my brother. He calls you Robbie. That's why I used that name. ::) I know he hated it when people called him Robby when he was young ;D I won't call you Robbie again............
xxx
Nancy

Robbrs

I've installed a few more languages, so check your profile for your language settings.

Please post your language requests :)

Coffe

swedish :P *grin* i like perl and php *grin*
this forum works good :)

Robbrs

done, I've added Swedish to the list  ;D

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Quote from: Robbrs on November 02, 2006, 02:50:45 PM
done, I've added Swedish to the listÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
Great, cause I'm trying to learn it

canecorsonancy

We have added Italian to the list of language settings :D

If there are any Italians that have problems figuring out the forum, or just prefer to have all buttons in their own language go to
* profile
* Account Related Settings
* Preffered Language

There is a little bug in the Italian setting, making a note at the bottom like we use an illegal version of the forum ::) We are of course not using an illegal version ;) Robbrs is going to try to get rid of this bug. Everything else in this language works perfectly :D

If anyone has a request for another language, please let us know.
xxx
Nancy

ben Fuerte

 great  ;D  , think it makes it easyer

thanks for the job