News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

new member

Started by tallica62, December 29, 2008, 03:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tallica62

Just posting my intro here.  I just got my first Corso from Apex Cane Corso ( www.apexcanecorso.com )  He is a fawn male out of Tuff and Farah.  I live in southern MD with my girlfriend and we are looking forward to getting a 2nd dog from Apex this Feb.  As long as there is a pet quality in the litter, we will be getting one out of Farah and Tuff/Roca.

justice

Welcome to the forum. Congrats on the new pup and your soon to arrive pup.

Apex Cane Corso

Hi guys!  Welcome to the forum  :D
I saw a little typo in your post because the new Mom is Jasmine  ;)
You are quicker than me to make the litter announcement ;D ;D ;D
Jasmine had 3 puppies on December 23 in a dual sire litter with Roca and Tuff :D
She had 2 grey brindle girls and 1 black brindle boy ;D
Wendy Burns
Apex Cane Corso
www.apexcanecorso.com

Darrel

Welcome to the forum, and cograts on your new pup. Also congrats to you Wendy on your new litter. :D
Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

emperio


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new puppy!

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, welcome to the forum!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

lea


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

tallica62

my mistake..i certainly meant Jasmine and Tuff/Roca...not sure why I put Farah..maybe because shes Aslans mom

Cohors

360º Cane Corso