News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

HELLO

Started by Lord in Black, January 13, 2009, 09:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lord in Black

Hello, my name is Pietro.
I am a small breeder from Italy. 8) 8)

karolina


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


Eaglemount


Mary

hello and welcome to the forum.

justice

Welcome to the forum. Any photos of your dogs ?

Helmut

Welcome here Pietro, and please post pics ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

lea


Sarka

Hello Pietro, you are not small breeder, you are normaly size italian mann ;D ;) I like your work and I like how you take the care of your dogs! Say hello to "my" boy.

Lord in Black

Quote from: Sarka on January 14, 2009, 05:38:33 PM
Hello Pietro, you are not small breeder, you are normaly size italian mann ;D ;) I like your work and I like how you take the care of your dogs! Say hello to "my" boy.
Thank you Sarka, your "little" boy is very well. ;)