News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello from France!

Started by Ellenn, January 22, 2009, 11:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellenn

Ermes,Spasibo! It is very nice to meet on the forum a lot of people to differants countries!

Ellenn

Hello, Léa!
Hello,Anita!

Gerdien


www.canecorsonederland.nl

Ramune


Ellenn

Gerdien,hello and bonjour!

Ellenn

Ramune,I think i can write to you on russien? :) privet,priyatno poznakomitsa! :)

Ellenn

Hello! I am happy to annoncer that Duochka have had the
C.S.A.U.
Certificat de Sociabilité et d'Aptitude à l'Utilisation at the 18 month ald. :)




hero8888

Hello I'm a very interested and devoted corso fan. I'm trying to learn as much as I can about the breed  even more then I have already learned.I have gotten a wealth of info from some great resources especially Tony and Carri Garcia and hope to meet more people as such on here.

Garciano

Hello and warm welcome to you.

Ellenn


dim_strelnikov

+7-921-967-37-95
+7-921-927-94-19