News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from France!

Started by Ellenn, January 22, 2009, 11:31:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ellenn

Its Duochka de la Molosseraie des Terres Antiques!
On photos it has 8 munths!



Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

rebecca

animal's for life!!!!


BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Ellenn

Salut,Rebecca!
My name is Elena,i am russian and i married with wandefull franch man! ;D
We have a baby,his name Pierre,we named after Pierre le Grande.Bacouse i am from Sante Petersburg and I met my future husband there!
Its dificult write en inglish,I have forget it!
My cane corso is franch also! ;D
Its sadly but the russian dont know cane corso of France.Many piople sad me that the dog of France is not terrible.At the Dog Show a Parise it was not cooll no plus!It was shock!
I can not visite this expo and I have surprise to heir it.And what is your explanation of this?

I visited your site and i like your cane corso  and we can find very good,very nice dog in France too.
But the problem I thing that there are many small elevages in the France, and the quantity is groing up but the qoulity is not.

a plus..

uniexcent

Hello  ;D

and opinions about Paris dog show are represented here on phorum under "Shows" topic  8) (quet big theme, so you will find it)

and Rebecca has georgeous italian CCs  ;)

Ellenn

Rebecca,
SVP ne pas faire attention au reponce de cette persone.
Jattend ta reponse avec unpatience pour connaitre ton opinion!
Ellenn

Leon


CANE CORSO  - ESSENCE OF EMPIRE  - קאנה קורסו
Visit us online at:   http://il-canecorso.co.il

Ellenn

some photos at 10 munths !
se ne plus un bébe! :'( it is not baby already! :'( baby a 37kg :)




Thanks a lot of everybody for salutations!

Koronat

Hello Ellenn  :)
Dushka very nice girl.
Corso Vincitore
www.canecorso.ee

guillaume

Welcome , your Duoshka looks nice

Ellenn

Enchanté,Guillaume! :)
thanks!!

Ellenn

one  more photo! 10.5 munths ald!
Its already 6 munths with as, at home!!!


Ellenn


Zadoque