News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

HELLO FROM ITALY

Started by aliot, January 25, 2009, 12:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aliot

hi to everybody and to like to know you, I am alessandro, and he is ALIOT
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/3647/aliotedoris012ql5.jpg

Aiace

Very nice boy!
Parents?

Tanti Saluti

Kristina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Custodi dell´Impero

Il Rustico

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

aliot

HI TO EVERYBODY, AND THANKS FOR THE RECEPTION, IF YOU GO TO CORSO IN THE SPOTLIGHT THERE ARE ALSO OTHER PHOTOS OF ALIOT E THE NAMES OF HIS PARENTS.
CIAO ALESSANDRO ;)

Helmut

Hello Alessandro, welcome here at the Forum, Aliot is really big but also very nice CC ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

Welcome Ale........ congrats for your old boy....  ;)

bye
Roberto

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Quote from: Aiace on January 25, 2009, 12:38:02 PM
Very nice boy!
Parents?

Tanti Saluti

Kristina

If I am right; http://www.canecorsopedigree.com/modules/animal/pedigree.php?pedid=14777
And if I am wrong; I also like to know ;)

Welcome Aliot and Alessandro :)

aliot

you're totally right ;D
do you know this line of blood?
ciao alessandro

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Quote from: aliot on January 26, 2009, 09:12:41 PM
you're totally right ;D
do you know this line of blood?
ciao alessandro

Just a little; but only from photo's :-\ and  pedigrees. I hope to see one day some offspring from this line
with my own eyes.
But really great you did share here photo's of Aliot
I always like to see the dogs ( cc)
It's an obsession ;); I think

But I prefer to see with my eyes

karolina


aliot

when you want you come to find me. :)
thanks to all for the welcome one and for the compliments ;)
CIAO ALESSANDRO