News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Indianapolis!

Started by jackiccdogs, October 17, 2006, 06:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jackiccdogs

Hi guys!

I'm Jacki From Indy!!!! Glad to meet all of you!!!!

Milla

- Puppies born -

Yulia

Hello Jackie and welcome to this forum

Yulia from Dallas, TX
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

roy


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Stephanie



USA

Robbrs

Indianapolis! The famous city of the Indianapolis motor speedway  ;D

Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Garciano

Welcome Jackie
Post of pictures of that good looking boy of your. Or I will...........lol :P

jackiccdogs

Thanks Everyone for your responses!!!! I have for CC's and a few rescues!!!

I'd post pics but I don't know How LOL

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Lou and Scott

Hi there,
Glad to see you found us  ;D ;D ;D
You have to post Quincy's picture, people here will appreciate that head type.
I would post the one from the show, if I could figure out how to do it.  Do you
want me to try (Head Shot)? :D
Lou

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Leilani

Aloha, Jacki! Hey, one of my puppies from our first litter is in Indianapolis...her name is Monalina and here's a picture of her taken at 1 year:



Welcome to the forum!
Aloha and ciao,

Leilani

California Cane Corso

Cane Corso Owner since 2001