News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

3 year old blue male corso needs a home.

Started by Anthony Hamilton, January 28, 2009, 12:17:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony Hamilton

I was contacted by a person, who knows how they got my number. That has a 3 year old male blue CC in rescue. It is in Vallejo California, if you know anyone who might be interested. Here is a copy of the email she last sent me for those of you who might be interested.

Hi Anthony, I'm sorry. I thought I responded to this the first time. My apologies. Let me know if this comes through.

I think he has been there for 3 weeks maybe 4. Up until then he had a good home. The name of the Kennel is K-9 Connection. It is owned by, I believe, an animal trainer that works at Discovery Kingdom/Marine World. They have known him since he was a puppy as the owner would kennel him there when he would go on vacations. So it is sort of a home away from home for him. When John and I met the owner there he had papers on him but I did not see them. So I do not know who the breeder is. I think John looked at them. So if you want to call him he could probably give you better information. His cell # is 707-246-7263. To my knowledge the dog has had no physical problems and none was mentioned and none were visible. And he has not been abused. The two gals I talked to at the kennel both love him.

Thank you,
Karla Newman
Bell Carter Foods
Lafayette Corporate Office
Inventory Control
Ph: 925-284-5933 ext 1149
Direct Email Fax #: 925-284-0231
Email: knewman@bellcarter.com

spiderbitten

Too bad he's all the way in CA - I'd love to take a look.


Sabrina & Dino

thats close to me, but too bad dino is a jerk to other male dogs :( i'll ask around though!

KarenA


Anthony Hamilton

She has pics ask her to send them to you his ears are intact and he is a little underweight right now. He kind of looks like the rescue I did transportation for last year.