News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello From New Jersey

Started by MontD, February 01, 2009, 08:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MontD

Hi everyone. Glad to see so many with my affliction.

justice

Welcome to the forum. Everyone is gonna ask your name. Like to know who's who. Again welcome.. Connecticut, USA.

MontD

#2
My new pup Troya



MontD

#4
My name is Monte.  My first corso was almost the typical "my first corso story".  Four years ago, I was riding in my car and saw a couple of gogs in the front yard of this gated house and was awestruck.  I think I probably stalked this house's front yard looking for a glimpse of the dogs again for about a year before I finally waited in front for hours one day until the owner came out.  The owner explained that he had been breeding Rottweilers for years and had recently switched to Corsos just to do something different. Co-incidently, he had just had his second litter. Unlike a lot of "my first corso" stories, my first Corso was gorgeous! She had great bone, square head/muzzle...only one major draw back...She had no papers.  Needless to say, I've been an enthusiast ever since and am learning far much more about this breed than I ever thought existed.



MontD

[http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv204/mdavisj1/th_LegacysGia3.jpg]

MontD

http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv204/mdavisj1/th_LegacysGia3.jpg

MontD

http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv204/mdavisj1/th_LegacysGia3.jpg

Janet Gigante

Hello and welcome to the forum.


Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Mari

Quote from: MontD on February 01, 2009, 09:48:39 PM
http://s684.photobucket.com/albums/vv204/mdavisj1/th_LegacysGia3.jpg

Welcome to the forum  ;D  Here is your photo:



Nice pup. :)

You must put the [  IMG  ][ /IMG ] brackets (without the spaces) around the link or select the right tag to post from photobucket.  It is the last option on the tags.
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

MontD

Thanks Mari.  Her name is Gia and she is 8 months old.


lotsofdogs2

Welcome to the forum.  Very pretty girl :-*
Jen

Sabrina & Dino

welcome! she is a beautiful girl!

MontD

#14
Here are pics of the baby
Troya (Ch EM Addie X Ch LGDD Manfredo)