News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Estonia!

Started by Algi, February 05, 2009, 11:58:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Algi

Hello! :) My name is Algi and I have at home young corso-girl Eaglemount First Lady:

Eaglemount First Lady & Urbano iz Mira Antallis

KahuCaneCorso


Mari

Welcome to the forum!!! ;D  Strong looking girl. :)
"Utility is the true criterion of beauty"- Captian Max Von Stephanitz
Scandifio Damian Marcus Aurelius French Ring Brevet, Sch III, Sch II, Sch I, Sch BH; CAL I, II & III; BST I; TAN; CGC; Battle of Atlanta 1st place advanced; Monigraphica 2nd place; Iron Dog Protection Tournament 3rd Place;

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

MAXENTO

Hello & Welcome :) Nice looking girl :-*

Estellum


marlyan


karolina


Amore

Welcome!  I love the ticking on her chest
Pedigree indicates what the animal should be;
Conformation indicates what the animal appears to be;
But, Performance indicates what the animal actually is." - author unknown

Jozef


Navarro

Hei Algi,

Tervitused Louna-Californiast!  ;D

Kairi

Eaglemount


Algi

Thank you for the warm welcome! :)
Tanan sooja vastuvõtu eest!  :)

I have breed dobermanns over 20 years, unfortunately we not find
healthy breeding-material for our long-living lines anymore and we
decided finish.In moment we have at home 10 + y. old dobermannlady, 2 y old rottweiler female, 9 m.old cani corso and
tibetan spaniels (breed, what we breed now).
All this company very friendly and have good relationship.
Cani corso I fall in love, when I meet Lady - she truly dog-for-me
and I hope start dogsport again.
Eaglemount First Lady & Urbano iz Mira Antallis

severine

Hello and Welcome on this forum very interesting  ;D ::)

Ester

Tere Algi!

Welcome to the forum and welcome to the breed! ;)
Glad to see you here!

I'm looking forward to see what you will accomplish with your girl!

Tervitused teiseltpoolt maakera,
Ester