News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi Everyone from Sonoma County California

Started by SBracer, February 08, 2009, 04:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Introduction

?
0 (0%)
?
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

SBracer

 Hi my name is Annette. I am new to this breed and learning all I can. Please help  me in my education before I purchase my first dog.  I have a horse boarding  and training stable. I have 3 chihuahuas. Small rat terrier and a 60lb mixed herding dog.  I'm looking for a companion dog to take jogging, to take to out of town horse shows and a companion on the ranch, because I work with horses here on the ranch everyday the dog would be with me pretty much 24/7. Here are some questions I have. What have you found  in the pros/ and cons between males/females. How does one find a good vet for cropping ears? What is the going rate for cropped ears? Are there any issues due to health with any certain colors? In the horse world white and light grey colors tend to be more cancer prone. Please send me any links to good breeders.  Thanks    

MontD

Hi and welcome.  You're in the right place to get a lot of info.  Some of the best corso breeders by far are on the site. A couple of good ones I know personally are Roy of El Mesquital and Zoey of Italica.

Darrel

Welcome to the forum. I think you will find a lot of good informations, and also good breeders here.

Ohio, USA
www.madrivercanecorso.com

Garciano

Hi and wlcome to the forum.Lots to see and learn ;D

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome to the forum. lots of great info and great people here.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Sabrina & Dino

hi and welcome! i bought my puppy up near the ukiah area, and he aranged the crop with a vet that was very well done....the breeder you choose to get your pup from should make the arrangements, but if not, i can give you a reference :) it was very preicey for me...

Helmut

Hi Annette, welcome her at the Forum, sure you'll find many good breeders here and everything what you need before getting the first CC ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

roy

hello from  texas,we love  sonoma country, im jelouse
where in sonoma country?
roy

KahuCaneCorso

Hello!  What breed of horses do you raise??  I bred APHA.  Welcome!

tmlto

there is a group in the bay area that get together twice a month... it would be a great way for you to meet the dogs and get a lot of info about them hands on...there is usually a large turnout and this weekend training will be in San Leandro. lmk if your interested tmlto@comcast.net




http://www.ci.san-leandro.ca.us/PWMarina.asp   880 North, exit Marina Blvd West. Drive aprox 2 miles, you will run right into the Marina. After you enter the marina there will be a stop sign, continue past that and you will see the second parking lot on the left aprox 1/2 mile.

There are only two breeds of dogs in the world, Cane Corso and those that wish they were

Jozef


CorsoInCA


Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii ;D

             kayla

vasuandchris

Welcome Annette! :)
The Sonoma area is so beautiful, we are your neighbors in the south and live in san jose.
I agree with MontD and have heard nothing but good things about Roy of El Mesquital and Zoey of Italica.
Good Luck on your Corso Search!