News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi from Slovenia!

Started by CCSLO, October 20, 2006, 07:28:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

I like to know some more about Cane corso.

cane corso
0 (0%)
breeding
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

CCSLO

My name is JanuÃÆ'ââ,¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡a. I'm owner of 1,5 year old blue male CC - King. I also own 3 years old cchocolate&tan american cocker spaniel - Valy and we all with my two boys (12 and 7 years) and housband live together in the house.

I hope, that on your forum I will lears some more things about CC.

Nice day to everyone!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

CCSLO


BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, welcome to the board I am Pete from Oklahoma and I love your English!  Show us some pictures.
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

CCSLO

Hi, Pete! It's a long time since I learn English, so be patient with me. I know, that I'm not good in it (I never was) , but I try. I hope you are understand, what I mean or try to say.  :-[  Sometimes I write to fast and do some more mistakes. Pictures of my King are in topic My CC - my ice star.

canecorsonancy

Your English seems to be as good as the rest of us who don't have English as their native language. Even people who have English as their native language sometimes write with funny spelling ;D
xxx
Nancy

CCSLO

Thank you Nancy for your nice words.

wccc

Welcome JanuÃÆ'ââ,¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡a! 

ItalicaCaneCorso

Welcome!! I am Zoe from USA :)
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

guillaume


CCSLO

Hello to all of you and thanks again for so warm wellcome! :-*
I really didn't know, that here are people from all over the world. :o I think, that I can get here as many informations that I need about that beautifull breed - Cane corso.  :D

FossoCorno

Hello Janusa and welcome to the Forum!
I'm Sergio from Italy, Cane Corso lover and breeder. We are not so far :) , where in Slovenja do you live? My family live in Ronchi dei Legionari, for sure you know...
In the past I also owned American Cockers Spaniel and  i won a Best in Show in Izola in 1994 with my Multi Ch.Chandigarh American GigolÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,² !!! 8).
For any help please contact me ;)
Keep in touch!
A dog is for life, not just for Xmas...!!!

CCSLO

Hi, Sergio!
It's really interesting, that we have the same two breeds, so diferent - in character and look.
Send me some pictures of your AKS Gigolo and of course your CC.
Here are my two dogs, who really love each other:

Isabella

Welcome to the forum JanuÃÆ'ââ,¬Â¦Ãƒâ€šÃ,¡a.

And nice dogs, very different in looks but it seems to be that they do like each other indeed !

BluSteel CaneCorso

That is a great picture, the Corso looks like he is giving the "I got her" look!  LOL   Your English is great, I enjoy reading it becuase sometime the words have the wrong meaning but it all comes together.   You guys all have much better skills then I do believe me!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A