News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

New Here

Started by CorsosRock, October 20, 2006, 02:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CorsosRock

Hello all I am new here and to the Cane Corso Breed. I have been researching about this  breed and have to say I think I am in love. I have been with the Amstaff/ Pitbull breed for a little over 18 yrs now, I grew up with Rotties, have done conformation, obedience, agility. I have been thinking about getting back into the dog world, maybe even a career change. I am thinking of going to a dog training school to be a trainer. I have 3 Pitbulls and 1 Shep/mix right now all rescues. We live in a very rural spot in VT on alot of land 13 acres, we border over 600 acres, I am talking Moose, Bear, Deer, packs of coyotes, fisher cats and just the other day about 3 towns away from us I saw a Catamount, I was shocked first time I ever seen anything close to that, it was very skinny not unhealthy but skinny. I can not wait to get into to this breed, I am going to the show in Hartford CT, looking forward to meeting some of these dogs/people there, I have only ever seen one CC in real life and was a abuse case. Thank you all and I can not wait to learn more about this majestic breed. I did join another CC Forum, someone from there sent me here, at the other forum My name is CorsosforLife and there is 2 of us with the same name there too.
                                                           Thanks Tricia
                                                 

guillaume


Irena

welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

jojo

Welcome - can I come to stay, sounds wonderful.
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Esther

Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Casa del Sol

welcome to the forum and enjoy
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi Tricia, welcome!  What is a Catanount?  Never heard of that.  I am out in the country in Oklahoma and I love to hear the coyote packs go by at night.  No Moose around here but plenty of deer, elk, bobcat and mountian lion.
Pete
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Yulia

Hello and Welcome

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Leilani

Aloha and welcome to the forum! Wow, what an assortment of animals you have in your environment...here in my local area, I've only seen coyotes, wild turkey, deer, raccoons and skunks.

Quote from: BluSteel CaneCorso on October 22, 2006, 01:22:46 PM
Hi Tricia, welcome!  What is a Catanount?  Never heard of that.  I am out in the country in Oklahoma and I love to hear the coyote packs go by at night.  No Moose around here but plenty of deer, elk, bobcat and mountian lion.
Pete

The Catamount is also known as a mountain lion; here is an article "Local Catamount Sightings Reported" from The Montpelier Bridge in Vermont, where they apparently were making a comeback: http://www.mtbytes.com/mpbridge/article.cfm?articleid=1
Aloha and ciao,

Leilani

California Cane Corso

Cane Corso Owner since 2001