News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Me again..

Started by Tergestum, February 26, 2009, 11:39:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tergestum

Hi folks,

my account was deleted, but I'm back, introducing myself again. I apologize this repeated thread!

My name is Fabio De Santi and I'm a small breeder in Brazil. I started in 2004 and I'm constantly studing and working to improve my results.

As many Brazilian breeders, my work started with Corini's dogs back to Argo and Rubens and then were introduced degli Elmi (Guitonnie) and Antico Cerberus bloodlines. Now I'm about to start working with a Frascari's (dei Dauni) and Mariano's dog.

Saluti from Brazil!

canecorsonancy

I should be the one apologizing here....... since I accidently deleted your account when i was deleting the spam memeberships and hit the wrong button :-[
Welcome back 8)
xxx
Nancy

Laura Ice


Cane Club Kennel

Saluti Fábio again !!!  ;)

[]´s

Eduardo / CCK.

100% envolved

Jerry&Kayla

welcome back again

             kayla