News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

New

Started by D.C, October 23, 2006, 07:25:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.C

Hello from Germany greet only times all Cane Corso of friends are in possesses a CC of name Manon and a Rottweiler dog of name Mona. Are race lover and are pleased about each contact.
Greeting D.C  ;)

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board ;D What is your real name?
I think I have heard about Manon. Is it a male?
xxx
Nancy

Irena

welcome to the forum  :)


Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

D.C

Hello and thanks for your welcome greetings.
@ canecorsonancy It is a 3 1/2 year old one completely Tigrato of gestromter RÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¼de and with the name Don Carlo is called.
D.C  ;)

Yulia

Hello D.C. and welcome to forum

Yulia
Yulia Washington
Cane Corso de Impero Russo

www.ImperoRusso.us

Esther

Hello DC, i am also from Germany, from witch town are you?
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

D.C

@ Esther
Thanks for the nice greetings here
Still I live with my two in Hessen however soon into another Land of the Federal Republic
will change too my friend in North-Rhine/Westphalia and to their 6 Mastiffs.
D.C ;)

ninci

Welcome and enjoy.  :)
The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

You live in Hessen now but soon will move to North Rijn Westfalen? I live in Heerlen, close to Aachen ;D
xxx
Nancy

Veleda / Igni et Ferro


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Esther

I live also in north-rhine/westphalia, i live close to Heinsberg and Geilenkirchen and also like Nancy close ot Aachen.
I live neer the Dutch border from Sittard and Heerlen.
Where in north-rhine/westphalia will you be moving to?
Greetings from Patrick, Esther, Quibes(RIP), Baggio and Cleo

Leilani

Aloha und Willkommen!
Aloha and ciao,

Leilani

California Cane Corso

Cane Corso Owner since 2001