News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Ello from England ;)

Started by Parma, March 07, 2009, 11:22:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Parma

Hey,

I'm Parma from Birmingham, England (UK). Have been looking into buying a Cane Corso puppy for a long while, around 2years+.

Have joined 2/3 forums and looking for the right breeder in the UK. I like the Rustic big boned, very large Cane Corso  ;D

Jozef


jan

Hello, welcome here  :D Hope you will enjoy here.

karolina


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Sabrina & Dino

hi! good luck with your search!

Helmut

Hi Parma, nice to see you here ,any news about your search?
Have fun here, many discussions too ;)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

Eaglemount


chris


Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com