News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hello!

Started by nori_Greco, March 09, 2009, 12:13:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nori_Greco

Hello everyone! :)
My name is Nori and I am from Bulgaria.
I have a 9months old boy named Greco Sangue Magnifica.



father:Donald Dell'Antico Cerberus


mother:Ariane Sangue Magnifica


Best wishes to everyone!
Nori & Greco ;)

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sabrina & Dino

wow! he's a big beautiful boy!!

Jozef


twoofo

And here is Greco - very proud of himself  :)

Welcome!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Hello Nori, welcome to us, Greco looks amazing, huge congrats to Branco ;) ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

BluSteel CaneCorso

Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

justice


Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!!!

Ekskljuziv-N kennel

My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Blue Ridge Corsos

Hello and welcome!
JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com

nori_Greco

Thank you all for the warm welcome! :)

Greco 10months old :-*












Zadoque

Welcome and Enjoy! ;)

Maija

wow, he is very big boy! I like a lot  :-*