News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello there!

Started by Tiff, March 09, 2009, 03:09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiff

Hello to you all!

My name is Tiffany and I live in England.

I am a very lucky person as I have a wonderful 11 month old female Cane Corso whom I co-own with Jojo.  She is very loving and is a real joy to be around.  She is ever so gentle with my nephew and cat and she certainly keeps us busy and entertained! ;D

I will post pics when I've figured out how to do it...  ::)

Take care all,

Tiff x

Jozef

Welcome and enjoy your time here!

jojo

www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum!

william y


Helmut

Hello Tiffany, great to find us and welcome here, its nice to here somebody is lucky person ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

BluSteel CaneCorso

Hi, welcome to the forum!
Blusteel Cane Corso
www.canecorsoblusteel.com
Oklahoma U.S.A

bkurtz

Hi Tiff. Glad to see you made it here.

justice


Laura Ice


Tiff

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :).  I see there is lots and lots of reading to do!  :o :)

chris

Welcome to the forum tiff

MAXENTO


Blue Ridge Corsos

JoAnne
Blue Ridge Corsos

www.BlueRidgeCaneCorsos.com