News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Leilani Souza - California Cane Corso

Started by Leilani, October 25, 2006, 07:19:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leilani

I just read the previous breeder introductions - Nancy, I am from 1971 also! ;D Anyway, in 2001, my husband Bob and I got our first Cane Corso "Giulietta" and two weeks later, "Romeo" arrived. We added our third Cane Corso "Nicoletta" in 2003 and kept two puppies from our first litter "Cyrano" and "Cypress" in 2004. Our second and third litters were born 2 1/2 years later and we kept "Carina" from our last litter. We have traveled all over the USA to attend dogs shows, mostly in 2003 and 2004. Since then, we've been quite busy but we hope to start showing again soon! Here is Romeo at the 2004 ICCF National Specialty in New Jersey, where there were 63 Cane Corso entries (over 6 months of age) and he won Best of Opposite Sex under Spanish FCI Judge Rafael Escar TabueÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,±a (this was his first visit to the USA):

FCI Judge Rafael Escar TabueÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,±a, Breeder Morgan Ivaldi, Bob & Leilani Souza


Here is California's Cyrano winning his first all-breed Best In Show at just 12 weeks of age (competing against dogs up to 18 months!):


All of our dogs live indoors with us (we do not have kennels) and our 12-year old white Persian cat "Chanel":


Here are the 7 males and 6 females from Litter A (20 Jan 2004) at 1 day:


Here are the 2 males and 10 females from Litter B (26 Jul 2006) at 8 days:


Here are the 5 males and 4 females from Litter C (28 Jul 2006) at 16 days:


Romeo is the dog in my avatar, he was almost 3 years old in that photo. Here is a more recent picture of him taken at 4 years, 10 months:


Aloha and ciao,

Leilani

California Cane Corso

Cane Corso Owner since 2001

Casa del Sol

hola to you at california cane corso. beautiful dogs. i have visited you site quiet a few times and my wife and i love your romeo. hope to see him one day when i return to the states.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

jojo

Ah just magical...

What seems like a age ago, when all I wanted was a healthy, sound Corso, I would be stuck, like us all, to the computer....  I remember your puppies and the wonderful photos... it was so well documented, it was like I was part of it.  Today, I have a huge soft spot for Cyrano and also your kennel.

If it was not for quarantine laws I would have been there in a flash, but I took my own path and now, like you, I have had the feeling of bringing healthy wonderful Corsos into the world and I really don't think there is a feeling like it.  Espically, when you know your doing the best you can possibly do for your breed in your own Country.

Keep up the good work.


www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Dasha & Ikaro

Romeo Del Morgan is very beautiful dog. I like it  :-*

I SARACENI/Dell'Antiqua Apulia

welcome to this forus  ;)
congrats for your results
bye
Roberto Giannuli
www.isaraceni.it