News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

PM limit

Started by ninci, October 25, 2006, 07:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ninci

Nancy one question... what is the limit for PM? Today I wanna send one message to a person from board and there was an error, that this person is having personal messages over limit. So how many can we have it in inbox and how many in outbox?

Thanks.

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

I have no idea. I clean up my inbox every now and than. So I did not get that error yet. How many posts do you have in it?
xxx
Nancy

ninci

Quote from: canecorsonancy on October 25, 2006, 09:56:07 AM
I have no idea. I clean up my inbox every now and than. So I did not get that error yet. How many posts do you have in it?

I clean up my inbox so now its  51 posts in there, but the error says that other person have too much posts not me ???

If you go into you admin profile, than into membergroups you can check out for every member group how many personal messages can he have. For example beside member group breeder click modify and then you will find the answer.



The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

canecorsonancy

Max. personal messages = 0 = unlimited. So I don't understand why you have a problem :-\ I'll ask Robbrs to have a look at it.
xxx
Nancy

canecorsonancy

Ok, problem solved. The breeders had a limit to their PM's. I never realised this. Now they also have unlimited mailboxes ;) So you can resend that PM ;D
xxx
Nancy

ninci

Quote from: canecorsonancy on October 26, 2006, 10:30:12 AM
Ok, problem solved. The breeders had a limit to their PM's. I never realised this. Now they also have unlimited mailboxes ;) So you can resend that PM ;D

Thanks ;D

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!