News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

LUDWIG DEL ROSSO MALPELO

Started by vasacane, March 21, 2009, 03:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CaneCorsoClan

He is beautiful, congrats!!! I really like this boy, very nice  :D


Garciano

I enjoyed him and the pictures thank you

vasacane


Aiace

#18
Hallo,

Very nice Boy! My frend in Hungary has olso one Puppy from this Litter.








Ciao Kristina
Aiace del Rosso Malpelo

Dasha & Ikaro


kris_c_c


Zadoque

Congratulations!!! And Welcome! :)

vasacane


Makaronniki

Hello and welcome, very nice puppie!
The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

vasacane


Ekskljuziv-N kennel

Nice puppy - good luck with him! :)
My name is Natalia Belyh
I live in Russia, Moscow city
AND I LOVE CANE CORSO!!!
my dogs: www.exclusive-n.com

Anita

hello and welcome. Beautiful cc you have!!

Monty

Welcome on this forum, Vaso, and I can repeat ... Rocky is beautifulle ... :)

vasacane

thanks to all of you to nice kompliments ;)





vasacane

first show 8)very perspective,judge Nicola Imbimbo Itali