News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Southern California!

Started by Ocreptileguy, March 31, 2009, 08:19:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ocreptileguy

Hey all!!
  Im Zach ,live in orange county california. I got Akilles from Shauna at Castleguard. heres a few pics of him. hes approx 6 months now and little over 70lbs.  he is such an angel with everyone, and recently his behavior around other dogs has blown me away. he is so playful with them now instead of being a scared sissy lol.. any way hope you enjoy the pics and I hope I get to know you all!




Laura Ice

Hello and welcome!
Great pics, thanks for sharing  8)

Casa del Sol

hello and welcome..congrats on the pup.
i'm located near barstow, ca

eddie
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Ocreptileguy

hey guys thanks! happy to be here.. hey Eddy Im up near you all the time.. I go looking for snakes in Lucerne Valley and we also have property in lucerne off of hwy 247

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

CorsoInCA

Welcome to the board  :) ...  from Fresno, CA   

Sabrina & Dino

Hi from San Jose! Who are your pups' parents??

Ocreptileguy

Quote from: Sabrina & Dino on March 31, 2009, 09:43:22 PM
Hi from San Jose! Who are your pups' parents??
Pandora and Midas out of Castle Guard

Sabrina & Dino

oooh a midas baby!!! he is so handsome!!! My dog is a pandora grandson! ;)

Ocreptileguy

Quote from: Sabrina & Dino on March 31, 2009, 10:33:03 PM
oooh a midas baby!!! he is so handsome!!! My dog is a pandora grandson! ;)

aww there relatives!!!  Yeah He is my pride and joy.. I love him to death. and my customers do too. i bring him with me to work and the days hes not at work with me my customers complain and tell me i better bring him in next time. I have customers that bring their kids in now just to play with him.

Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

Sabrina & Dino

Quote from: Ocreptileguy on March 31, 2009, 11:36:13 PM
aww there relatives!!!  Yeah He is my pride and joy.. I love him to death. and my customers do too. i bring him with me to work and the days hes not at work with me my customers complain and tell me i better bring him in next time. I have customers that bring their kids in now just to play with him.

Thats awesome! Great socialization for him!

justice

No Cali connection here but welcome to the forum. Your pup is a ham, thanks for sharing.

Casa del Sol

Quote from: Ocreptileguy on March 31, 2009, 08:35:31 PM
hey guys thanks! happy to be here.. hey Eddy Im up near you all the time.. I go looking for snakes in Lucerne Valley and we also have property in lucerne off of hwy 247

cool, we will have to link up some time. there are a few others here from so cal.....
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

J~Andrews

Hello,
Another here in Fresno, CA! Welcome to the Forum, seems like the CC is getting a bigger following here in California, now we just got to get them all out to the Shows