News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Kennel Solo Prima, Siberia-Russia

Started by Solo Prima, April 01, 2009, 05:24:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solo Prima


Solo Prima

#31
And my the most first and the most loved  cane corso - Albano . Rus JCH, Rus CH, Rus GrandCH, CH "Eurasia-2005" and CH "Eurasia-2006", 13*CACIB, 32*BOB, 5*BIG-1, 2*BIS-1, 2*BIS-3.
On photo 6 years -








Solo Prima

Solo Prima Rafaella ( on foto 17 months) -


Solo Prima

Solo Prima Manchester ( 3.5 months)




ItalicaCaneCorso

Beautiful Gitana and Albano too! Prada is a total mix...


Quote from: Solo Prima on April 01, 2009, 08:04:46 PM
Zoe, for you  ;) - my Stenly Pet Gitana (Rus Ch, CACIB, BOB) :



Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Solo Prima

Zoe, you has a photo of the Prada? I want to look ;)

ItalicaCaneCorso

Solo Prima Prada for you......







Quote from: Solo Prima on April 02, 2009, 05:08:57 AM
Zoe, you has a photo of the Prada? I want to look ;)
Zoe DeVita
Cane Corso de Italica Terrae
USA

Solo Prima

O-o-o, Zoe, thank You for photo !  :-*
I very much wished to see, how our baby has grown.
The Beauty! On Dog Show goes?


hga1101


Natalia

Welcome Oksana :)
You have a wonderful dogs!!
My friend BIG man(from Poland) talk whit you on Club Show in Budapest..When I seen you on photos in light hairs-at the moment i remember you ;D
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Solo Prima


Solo Prima

#41
Quote from: Natalia on April 02, 2009, 02:39:06 PM
Welcome Oksana :)
You have a wonderful dogs!!
My friend BIG man(from Poland) talk whit you on Club Show in Budapest..When I seen you on photos in light hairs-at the moment i remember you ;D

Natalia, hello and thank's!  :)  I remember BIG man. Its name Bernard? It did many photo of my dog Solo Prima Rada. It promised me to send these photos on e-mail. But yet has not sent...  ;) . Send the regards to it from me.

Natalia

yes,yes Oksana its Bernard ;D
When I seen him Im told about photos your dog!!! ;D
www.hodowlacanecorso.pl/

All My World- Cane Corso

Solo Prima


DEGLI ELMI

Quote from: Solo Prima on April 01, 2009, 05:20:38 PM
Dear Patrizia , our Teodora Degli Elmi - Russia Jun Ch, Russia CH,  Best Rip cane corso at the International Dog Show "Eurasia-2008" in Moscow (judge Danilo Giorgio )  .  World Dog Show-2006   in quintuple best female in Chempion class. 2*RCACIB, 3*CACIB. And BOB at the Mono Cane corso Show-2006 (judge Cristiane Lafei ) , 6*BOB and 17*CAC.
BIG - 2. 


Yes Oksana I remember we had a great time!!  ;)
We are very glad about Teodora results she have made a good job and you too ;D  ;D
we like her daughter Rada, she is a very nice girl  :D