News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

Hi, I am new and want to introduce myself.

Started by Brent, April 20, 2009, 03:19:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brent

Hi, my name is Brent.  I am from Rocky Mountain House, Alberta, Canada.  I have no pictures yet, but as soon as my new family members and best friends come home I will put up pictures of them.  I have been learning about the Cane Corso breed for almost 4 years now and still have alot to learn from both talking to others and from experience.  I am very excited to be able to be a part of the Cane Corso forum and eager to learn.

Thank you,
Best regards/wishes,
Brent.
Brent

Garciano

Hello Brent,
I'am so glad you have found the way. I forgot but you could have also gotten the link off my web-site. :P.  Nerver the less welcome to you and yours.

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Laura Ice


justice


Anita


karolina


Jozef


Mary


Buie-VonBozo

Welcome to the forum Brent. Lots of great info and wonderful people to meet. Look forward to talking with you and seeing your pics.
Gary, Christie, Sleeping Giant's Drambuie a.k.a Buie and Sleeping Giant's on a Bender a.k.a Ozzy

CorsoInCA


Jim Ballard

De Oppresso Liber

Ellenn


CaneCorsoClan


Brent

Thank you to everyone that has been so kind to say welcome here.  I am still figureing this out so please be patient with me.  There is so much information here and people are very kind.  This is a great place and I am very happy to be part of this.  It kind of feels like a family here and I am happy to be part of it.

Thank you once again,
Brent.
Brent