News:

Check out the CHAT :D

Main Menu

Hello from Kazan (Russia-Tatarstan)

Started by corso-kazan, April 23, 2009, 06:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

corso-kazan

My name is Yakunina Galina-Guzel. I absolutely young owner cane corso. And very badly I know languages, I will communicate therefore through the translator....

canecorsonancy

Welcome on board :D
Don't worry about using a translator. We are used to translator English here ;)
xxx
Nancy

corso-kazan


rothorm


www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

corso-kazan

#5
rothorm, Irena, Thanks!

Here my favourite children:



Ch.Rus Ollada Arlekin Gaeta (24.05.2007)
Don Juan Del Rosso Malpelo * O.A.Soprano



Ollada Arlekin Karmen (14.05.2007)
Benito Dei Martinotti * O.A.Niagara



corso-kazan


rothorm

He looks not so little in this pictures  ;)

www.rothorm.com
www.canecorso.es
rothorm@hotmail.com

corso-kazan

At it remarkable character, mentality, a head and the case! The boy still grows... I Will show other variants...

Garciano

Very nice pictures .... hello and welcome to you all.

corso-kazan

#10
 :)

corso-kazan


corso


corso-kazan


Helmut

Hello Yakunina,Welcome to this side, very nice pics ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud