News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Poland

Started by Iza, April 28, 2009, 11:06:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iza

HI, my name is Iza. I`m from Poland. I have one cane corso male Carlo Corssvesa. Carlo is 17 month old







:)

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Cohors

Welcome Iza, you have a beautiful Cane Corso
360º Cane Corso

corso

welcome my dear :) I like Karol-you now why;)
Karol have topic on photo corner.

severine

Hello and welcome
You have a very nice dog  ;D

Helmut

Hello Iza, welcome to the side, great that more people from Poland enjoy us, btw. Carlo is nice looking ;D ;D
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

CaneCorsoClan

Welcome!!! Your Carlo looks nice  ;)

Robaczek

Cześć Iza :)

Nice see you  ;D

Regards Kinga :)


karolina

Hej Iza,

Karolek coraz ladnieszy sie robi!! :o ;)