News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Finland!

Started by Giantpaw's, May 13, 2009, 09:48:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Giantpaw's

Hi,

Finally here.. (logging in to the forums causes addiction  ;) )

I'm Satu Pörsti from West-Coast of Finland. Our kennel name is Giantpaw's. We're coming to Raduno on 21st of May (with la protezione migliore -kennel), so hopefully I'll meet a lot of corso people over there  :D
Satu Pörsti

Joey (La Protezione Migliore)

Hi Satu :D 

Welcome on the forum ;)

www.canecorsonederland.nl

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Gerdien

Hi Satu, nice to see you here  :D


www.canecorsonederland.nl

justice


Polina Adukone

Hello, Satu!!!
Welcome and nice to meet you here!

Bionicle

Hei hei Satu!

And wellcome! I'll see you later this summer  :).

Tiina


Hei Satu,

Tervetuloa foorumille ja tapaamisiin....

Tiina

karolina


Algi

Eaglemount First Lady & Urbano iz Mira Antallis

Eaglemount

Welcome, great to see you here  :)

Garciano


Doubleclicks/Seija

Welcome!
Have a nice vacation in Holland  ;D

Darek

Welcome!Satu

www.sandiegodw.pl

Maija