News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

and another swede ...

Started by pia, November 04, 2006, 04:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Quote from: pia on November 05, 2006, 02:14:58 PM
Quote from: Asia on November 05, 2006, 02:03:52 AM
Hej Pia vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen
You are living in GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶tenburg? That is my favourite city, of all the places I've been
Do you have some hundar?


GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶teborg is a great town. I live by the ocean 55 km from the city, on island called TjÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶rn.

Yepp I have some hundar, cc of courseÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :P

You can se them all at http://www.blueayla.com

I have a small breedingprogram and just summer of 2006 had my first litter.

I have 2 dogs from Holland and 1 puppy from Italy , the rest is from Sweden.
I will take look at your website
And a look on the map of Sverige

Aurora Nel Cielo

And Hello to you dear Pia, looking forward to see you again, are you coming to the RACC Show? ;D
Arigo from Luigi Di Rienzo kennel just look better and better, it was nice to see him again. :)

Best regard Isabella.

PS looking forward to see your next litter. :o

Swedish Andreas


pia

Quote from: Swedish Andreas on November 23, 2006, 05:56:34 PM
Congratulations to hd-AÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D.

Thanx  ;D feels nice  8) we have lot of hopes for this boy.