News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

and another swede ...

Started by pia, November 04, 2006, 04:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pia

Hello everyone

Yet another swede here, the words go around :)

My name is Pia and I live outside of Gothenburg.
My passion is dogs in common and cc in particular.

I hope to get to know some new cc-freaks here, I see there are some swedes I already know :) and also some others.




Deucalions


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Jessica

Welcome!ÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  ;D
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

jojo

All we need now is a turnip and we have a stew!!!

;D
www.canecorso.me.uk
www.canecorso.org.uk
www.thefocc.com

Casa del Sol

hola and welcome to the forum. i am eddie from the united states living in italy.....please enjoy.
Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

pia


Veleda / Igni et Ferro

Hej Pia vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen
You are living in GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶tenburg? That is my favourite city, of all the places I've been
Do you have some hundar?

pia

Quote from: Asia on November 05, 2006, 02:03:52 AM
Hej Pia vÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¤lkommen
You are living in GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶tenburg? That is my favourite city, of all the places I've been
Do you have some hundar?


GÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶teborg is a great town. I live by the ocean 55 km from the city, on island called TjÃÆ'ƒÂÃ,¶rn.

Yepp I have some hundar, cc of courseÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :P

You can se them all at http://www.blueayla.com

I have a small breedingprogram and just summer of 2006 had my first litter.

I have 2 dogs from Holland and 1 puppy from Italy , the rest is from Sweden.

Maddox

Hello Pia!

"some hundar"  ;D it's good!

I've one of them (your dogs)... He's super, as you know! Thank you, for him!  :-* I'm glad...!


Coffe

watch out the swedes are comming :P  :)

pia

Quote from: Coffe on November 06, 2006, 09:43:59 AM
watch out the swedes are comming :PÃÆ'ââ,¬Å¡Ãƒâ€šÃ,  :)

hejsan Coffe  ;D

ninci

The dog is a friend and its great values are not in the body, but in the spirit!

Jenny


pia