News:

Keep your password secret and make it complex!

Main Menu

Hello from Moscow!

Started by Lena & Adri, May 28, 2009, 02:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lena & Adri

My name is Elena Chirskova.
I'm professional photographer.
I work in the kennel "Champion Dinasty".
I have two dogs:
Black Star Adriano (Bell Gregori x Grand Defens Rus-S Gretta ), 4.1.2005
Don't Speak About Me iz Dinastii Chempionov (Leogretto Big Prize iz Dinastii Chempionov  x Idea iz Dinastii Chempionov), 15.10.06
Champion of Russia and Ukraine, Grand Champion of Ukraine,
Best Baby of Russia Raduno'07 (Guido Vandoni)
CW of  Russia Raduno'08 (Marccello Rokki)
Candidate of Club Chempion Russia and Ukraine

Foto later :)

Dasha & Ikaro

Hello, my lovely photographer :-*

Lena & Adri


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

pete

PETE ANASTASATOS

Lena & Adri


Lena & Adri

May I put fotos here or I must open new topic?

aleks


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii!

           kayla