News:

Complete your profiles settings with your location! Other people can see where you're from :)

Main Menu

new here hello

Started by cclover, June 01, 2009, 04:31:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cclover

hello all,
 My name is Joe, and i have a 3 year old Corso named Bella. She is one of the best dogs i have ever owned!  Very smart intelligent and confident dog. She is not so much the protector everyone claims with this breed, but I love her to death!! She is suh a mush. I will post pix of her at another time, as I am at work right now.  She is blue/brindle and weighs about 110!

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Janet Gigante

Welcome Joe enjoy the forum

Don't count Bella out as your protector. She is just smart enough to know real danger. I hope you never encounter real danger but for sure Bella will protect!



Janet Gigante
La Faccia Cane Corso
www.lafacciacanecoso.com
USA

Mary

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sabrina & Dino


justice

Hello and welcome. Where are you & Bella from ?

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii!!

                         kayla

smart


Casa del Sol

Eddie
www.casadelsolcanecorso.com


"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." by Vince L.