News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Avatar

Started by pia, June 05, 2009, 04:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pia

Hmmmm...  ???

I uploaded my avatar just a few days ago, since it has gone missing.
Now.. gone again.

Do I need to upload it in another adress than in the forum?

The size etc is ok, all should be clear (also I had it as avatar for a long time before it dissapper)

vilma


Garciano


pia

so.. this makes me think the answer is to put the avatar elsewhere and link it in as external link
I will try... and if I dont have the red cross in 5 minutes... It worked...  :)

pia


canecorsonancy

I honestly have no clue. I use an external link and mine has never gone missing. I did notice a while ago that some where missing, but those later came back :-\ Maybe Robbrs knows more......
xxx
Nancy

pia

Quote from: José (Chiaro e Tondo) on June 05, 2009, 08:46:29 PM
Time for me to make a new one. ;D

same here  :) now we know it works..
you see my avatar now? I can see it, also you got one Jose

pia

of course  :P
King of Bajer  ;D

pia

 ;D ;D

I found the perfect avatar  :D

canecorsonancy

xxx
Nancy

Garciano

Love that avatar Pia...........I feel the same way.........LOL :P

Jessica

I don't see it, strange.....

*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

pia

Look again, it is moving  ;)

Jessica

Quote from: pia on June 06, 2009, 02:43:52 PM
Look again, it is moving  ;)

Yes, but it is a red cross. Is it supposed to be like that? :-[

I was looking for a picture.  8)
*** Dogs for life ***
www.diocanes.com

pia

It is a picture of a redd cross killed by smileys  :P