News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

greetings to all

Started by Ulysses, June 08, 2009, 10:28:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Hi, my name is Lily. I learned about this forum from Tony (Garciano Cane Corso). Tony is a great ambassador for the breed on AKC shows ;). I do not own cane corso, but like to learn more about the breed. I have neapolitan mastiff male and female. Does any of you owned both breeds? I really interested that would be differens in temperment of both breeds. Both breeds have same ancestry and both guard, protection dogs.

this is my dogs. Black female 2.5 years old, gray male 7 months old

Garciano

Hello to you Lily,
A big warm welcome to you and your babies.  I'm very sure you will learn much here on Nancys forum.  I had a wonderful time chating with you and meeting your amazing boy he is so sweet and such a puppy.  I  see good things happening for you and your puppy in show AKC Shows.... Enjoy your stay here.
Tony G

Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

Helmut

Huge welcome also from us at Poland, btw very nice Neos, especially the female has some closer look to the CC :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Ulysses

Quote from: Helmut on June 09, 2009, 11:15:54 PM
especially the female has some closer look to the CC :)
That’s why I was wondering about Corsos temperament. I have a feeling she close to CC not only by looks ;) ;D



Ulysses

Quote from: Irena on June 09, 2009, 05:57:25 AM
welcome

Irena, how you dogs do in hot isralian climat? Do they get used to the temperatures?

Jim Ballard

Welcome there is a great amount of info here and alot of really nice people as well.

Jim ;D
De Oppresso Liber

william y


Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii