News:

Do you like this forum? Do you want to give a donation? Click the "Donate" button. Thanks to people who have donated already!

Main Menu

Hello from Finland

Started by Kaisa, June 12, 2009, 11:31:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaisa

New member from Finland says Hi!

Behind this name is a small dobermann breeder from Finland. I have two Dobermanns at home, but trough a friend of mine, I have found a small but growing interest also to Cane Corsoes. I was recommended to join here, to find new interesting things and discussions. So here I am and waiting to learn more and more.  ;D

-Kaisa

Doubleclicks/Seija


Eaglemount


Irena



Beit Ha-Hermon (בית החרמון) - Di Dracarys
German Shepherd & Cane Corso
http://www.gididog.com (Hebrew)
http://www.gididog.com/hermon (English)

degli schiavoni


Polina Adukone


Makaronniki

The best, that is at the person - it a dog!

Jerry&Kayla

hello and welcome from hawaii

                 kayla

marlyan


hga1101


Giantpaw's

Satu Pörsti

Eeva

Tervetuloa meidänkin puolesta  :D
"Touching me with a kiss of a beast, I know my dreams are made of you"

Christina


Hill


Nero d’Avola’s