News:

Is anyone reading the news box?

Main Menu

Ciao a tutti :-)

Started by Castell Anselmo, June 23, 2009, 04:49:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Castell Anselmo

:-) Oh finally starting to think that my dogs had become invisible and bad :-)

kuma84


Helmut

Hello Francesco welcome, nice that you join us, I like Cilla and Romario the most :)
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Castell Anselmo

#18
Thanks Helmut, and I love your Klara and Samantha ... and their grandfather Jones  ;)

Helmut

Sorry Francesco,our page isn't update at present,working to change the server,later it should look like your's ;)
You also have very nice other breeds there, did you work also with your malinos?
Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate !
Sigmund Freud

Castell Anselmo

   
I worked with my Malinois in defense but especially in civil protection, for research in the area of missing :-)
but I don't breed Malinois .. I have someone for the job :-)

Castell Anselmo

       
Klara look more and more I like :-)

Castell Anselmo

Bene, l'importante è che piacciano ;)
E' certamente vero... Qualcuno ha il muso un po' lungo (si parla rispetto allo standard chiaramente),
e qualcuno un po' stretto...anche se non tutti e non in entrambi i sensi..
ma alla fine dei conti, il punto è proprio che a me piacciono così  :)
o come direbbe qualcun altro parlando dei grandi amori "i loro difetti non mi dispiacciono affatto"
ciao  :)

Francesco

Well, the important thing is that like;)
Is certainly true ... Someone has the muzzle a little 'long ( respect to the standard of course),
and someone a little 'tight ... but not all and not in both directions ..
but in the end, the point is that I like so:)
or say someone else talking about the great loves "their faults I do not regret at all"
hello:)

Francesco

Castell Anselmo

I cani non sono oggetti.. Non si possono confezionare su misura come se fossero vestiti..
ed io non sono un sarto.. ;) La prima cosa importante è che siano sani e di buon carattere,
e che piacciano soprattutto a colui che li possiede.. il resto, gli standards, e l'approvazione
dell'altra gente, ha poca importanza.. Ci sarà sempre qualcuno a cui non piaceranno ed
altri per cui anche il più brutto scarrafone sarà piacevole...
Io dei miei ne sono felice, quindi è impossibile offendermi dicendo che non piacciono...
Sarebbe come se avendo per moglie la Monica Bellucci io mi potessi offendere se a qualcuno
non piacesse.... E tanto piacere...gli direi! ;) :D
D'altronde anche io vedo spesso cani che non mi piacciono... ma quando sono sani e godono di ottima salute,
mi mordo la lingua e penso " al loro proprietario piacciono? bene...contento lui contenti tutti" ;D

Un cane di razza, giustamente poi...deve avere nel suo dna alcune caratteristiche fondamentali...
e nel caso del Cane Corso non sono il muso più o meno lungo e il tipo di chiusura dentale...
ma il coraggio non stupido, la devozione per il proprio padrone, l'affidabilità (erano chiamati "cani a comando"),
e certamente.....devono essere dei mastini leggeri... Questo è il mio standard....non è preciso al millimetro
perchè queste doti non le misuri con il metro... e questo mi rende felice... ;D ciao


Dogs are not objects ..
You can not wrap tailored clothes as if they were ..
and I am not a tailor .. ;) The first important thing is that they are healthy and of good character,
and especially like the one who own them ..
Otherwise, the standards, and approval of the people, has little importance ..
There will always be someone who does not like and other so that even the ugliest cockroach will be nice ...
I have my happy, so it's impossible to be offended by saying you do not like ...
It would be like if, for having the wife Monica Bellucci, I could be offended if someone does not enjoy ....
Your problem....  to say ...! ;): D
Moreover, I also often see dogs that do not like me ... but when they are healthy and enjoy good health,
I'm quiet and I think "to their owner like? him well ... glad everyone"; D

A dog race, right then ... must have in his dna some key features ...
and in the case of the Cane Corso is not the snout more or less long, the type of closure dental ...
but "not stupid" courage, devotion to his master, reliability (they were called "dog control"),
..... and certainly must be of mastiffs lights ... This is my standard .... is not precise to the millimeter
because these qualities not measured by the meter ... and this makes me happy ...  ;D hello

Mobius

Hi Francesco-

I have visited your website many times in the past. I hope I can see your dogs in person some day.  

I like what you have said in your last posts.

Josh

Castell Anselmo

Thanks Josh,

I will be very happy to know if there will be an opportunity  :)

Patrice

Hello and Welcome from Belgium.
Beautiful drawing!!! ;D

Castell Anselmo


Anita

Hello! Welcome here. Very beautidful drawing!!!

Castell Anselmo

Hi Anita, your photos are fantastic, well done! ;-)